ART TO HEART
Based on the Art Connection, New Bedford Art Museum / ArtWorks! Art2Heart program pairs artists with organizations and art with walls, bringing art to where it is most needed and offering artists and collectors opportunities for exhibition, philanthropy, and dialogue with the community. Artists and collectors are invited to donate work which will be hung on the walls of local community social service agencies or non-profit organizations.
- Your work will have a direct positive impact on people’s lives.
- Your work will reach new audiences.
- This is an opportunity for active philanthropy.
- It gives a permanent home to work which may be sitting in storage and allows so many people to experience it.
Organizations and social service agenciesare invited to apply to receive art donations.
Why Receive Art Donations?
- Art helps create a welcoming, inviting environment.
- Art stimulates dialogue, creativity, and learning.
- Art will engage program participants, staff, and visitors alike.
- Support the working artists in your community by providing a space in which to show their work.
For more information on how to donate art, or how to receive donations call ArtWorks! at:
508-961-3072 or e-mail Noelle Foye
The following organizations that have received artwork through the Art 2 Heart program are:
The Greater New Bedford Community health center, 874 Purchase Street, New Bedford, MA
Child and Family Services, 3057 Acushnet Avenue, New Bedford
Harbour House Family Shelter, 780 Coggeshall Street, New Bedford
Ingraham Place, Women’s Institute for Housing and Economic Development, New Bedford , MA
Women’s Institute for Housing and Economic Development Building Homes and Opportunity