Join a Committee
The New Bedford Art Museum/Artworks! seeks interested and enthusiastic individuals to join its Exhibition Committee.
Meetings take place on a monthly basis. The major focus of the Exhibitions Committee is the review of and assistance with exhibition budgets and fund-raising.
Other responsibilities include:
- Review of exhibition proposals
- Brainstorming exhibit-related peripheral programming
- Review of the exhibition schedule
- Assistance with installation and de-installation of exhibits
- Consideration of the Museum’s exhibition policies
- Focus on the goals outlined in the Museum’s Strategic Plan
If you have an inclination to jump in, kindly submit an email stating your intent to [email protected]
Help with events
We always need some extra hands to help us prep snacks for opening or set up chairs for artist talks. Email [email protected] if you are interested in event set up and tear down.