Cool Arts Kids Summer Classes 2020
July 13 – August 14, 2020
New Bedford Art Museum/ArtWorks! Summer gets creative with
COOL ARTS KIDS classes for youth and teens. Fun offerings include:
drawing, painting, printmaking, clay, sculpture, fashion design, collage,
papermaking, and computer arts.
Daily Schedule Cost Per WeeK:
AM Session: 9:00 AM–12:00 PM. Half-day: $165 Non-member | $148 Member
Lunch: 12:00–12:30 PM (No peanuts allowed) Full-day: $330 Non-member | $296 Member
PM Session: 12:30–3:30 PM.
Early drop-off: 8:30–9:00 AM $5.00 per day.
Extended day: 3:30–5:30 PM $27.00 per day.
• Students must pre-register for early drop-off and extended day.
• Early Drop Off and Extended day fees are in addition to the above-mentioned session prices.
• A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to hold your child’s place in class. Balances should be paid off the Monday before a registered class. Should we need to cancel a class you will get a full refund including your deposit. Register Now!
Kids Ages 6-13+ Summer Session Schedule
Week 1: July 13-17
Cute and Creepy Critters | CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Week 2: July 20-24
Escapes to Sea, Land, City, or Far, Far Away | CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Week 3: July 27-31
Artistic Traditions of The World | CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Week 4: August 3-7
Quite the Character! | CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Week 5: August 10-13
Run-A-Way Fashion Design | CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
teen summer intensive
July 13-July 31, 2020
3-week art skills and development program.
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM. $540 Non-members | $486 Members
Nuts and Bolts
• No refunds are given for missed days.
• Fees include all supplies and instruction.
• You can add a year-long family membership to the New Bedford Art Museum/ArtWorks! ($75.00). Your 10% membership discount can be applied toward classes, workshops, events and gallery retail purchases..
• If you sign up your child(ren) for the AM and PM sessions, you must pack a
lunch and at least two snacks. Child(ren) are supervised during the half-hour lunch break. (no peanut products please).
• Occasionally, Cool Arts Kids will have the opportunity to travel on foot to sites within the immediate downtown area to experience nearby historical and artistic sites.
• All trips will be adequately chaperoned. As a parent/guardian you are asked to consent for your child(ren) to participate in these activities.