Cool Arts Kids Summer Classes 2020
July 13 – August 14, 2020
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT regarding SUMMER ART CLASSES: Our Cool Arts Kids will be virtual this summer! Art classes will be on Google Classroom and Zoom, Monday – Friday, exploring each week’s theme and creating amazing art at home! In the case of cancellation of any session(s) due to COVID-19, all payments can be given as a 100% tax-deductible donation or refunded in full may be issued.
New Bedford Art Museum/ArtWorks! Summer gets creative with COOL ARTS KIDS classes for youth and teens. Fun offerings include drawing, painting, printmaking, clay, sculpture, fashion design, collage, and computer arts.
AM Session: 9:00 AM–12:00 PM | PM Session: 12:30–3:30 PM
Cost Per WEEK
$165 Per Session | NBAM Members Save 10% on Classes!
Kids Ages 6-13+ Summer Session Schedule
Week 1: July 13-17
Cute and Creepy Critters | CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Week 2: July 20-24
Escapes to Sea, Land, City, or Far, Far Away | CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Week 3: July 27-31
Artistic Traditions of The World | CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Week 4: August 3-7
Quite the Character! | CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
Week 5: August 10-13
Run-A-Way Fashion Design | CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND REGISTRATION
teen summer intensive
July 13-July 31, 2020
3-week Art Skills and Development Program
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM $540 | NBAM Members Save 10% on Classes!
• No refunds are given for missed days.
• Fees include all supplies and instruction.
• You can add a year-long family membership to the New Bedford Art Museum/ArtWorks! ($75.00). Your 10% membership discount can be applied toward classes, workshops, and events.
PENDING – Outdoor Sessions during Summer Classes
• If weather and public protocols allow, Cool Arts Kids will have the opportunity to travel on foot to sites within the immediate downtown area to experience nearby historical and artistic sites.
• All trips will be adequately chaperoned. As a parent/guardian you are asked to consent for your child(ren) to participate in these activities.
For your child’s safety and well-being, all COVID-19 and social distancing protocols will be followed:
• Mask/face coverings worn at all times (no exceptions)
• Frequent hand washing/sanitizing
• 6′ of distance between all individuals
• Class size limited